DevChecker is a little application to allow IT admins to remotely access devices and complete common diagnostics tasks, without having to bug the user.
- Connect to remote device over WinRM
- Gather basic device info like OS version, IP, model, serial, logged in users, is power connected etc.
- Quick access to c$ share, Computer Management, remote PowerShell
- Ability to run ConfigMgr client tasks e.g. Machine Policy refresh etc
- List and control device services
- List and kill device processes
- List installed patches
- List install applications
- Show BitLocker status
- Run gpupdate /force
- Add custom PowerShell scripts to run on client
- See ConfigMgr collections
- ‘Connect as’ functionality
Documentation is available from the GitHub source repository